孔雀美文网 > 诗歌 > 英文诗歌 > 有关英文诗歌范文(精选4篇)

有关英文诗歌范文(精选4篇)

诗歌,是一种抒情言志的文学体裁。下面是小编为大家整理的有关英文诗歌范文(精选4篇),欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

有关英文诗歌1

  有多少次挥汗如雨伤痛着填满记忆

  多少次挥汗如雨伤痛着填满记忆

  只因为始终相信去拼搏才能胜利

  总是在鼓舞自己要成功就得努力

  热血在赛场沸腾巨人在东方升起

  相信自己哦......你将赢得胜利创造奇迹

  相信自己哦......梦想在你手中这是你的天地

  相信自己哦......你将超越极限超越自己

  相信自己哦......当这一切过去你们将是第一

  相信自己

  汪国真的《相信自己》全诗的大意.

  我没有汪国真那样的自负,因为我不会把自己称作什么上帝;我也没有汪国真那样的自信,因为至少我不敢把自己称为上帝.

  读完《相信自己》这首小诗我才明白,汪国真的这种自负其实就是一种自信的表现,自负的背后就是深深的自信.这首小诗让我感受到了诗人信心十足的底气,同时自己也感到有些汗颜,汗颜心中底气之浅薄,汗颜自己的修为之浅显.我不知道这是一种自谦还是一种自卑,但是这至少在提醒自己需要弥补和提高的地方还很多.

  我是一个比较自信的人,虽然生活中会遇到挫折和失败,但是信心一直在激励自己奋勇前进.我很欣赏《奋斗》中陆涛的爸爸徐志森这个人,他的许多经典话语真的对我触动很大,他曾对陆涛说:"年轻人就是要有那么一点傲气,如果连自己的路都不敢走的话,那叫没出息."对,我们年轻,年轻就是资本,我们傲气,傲气就是霸气,霸气就是一种特殊的自信.我们处在人生的另一个十字路口,我们面临着选择,但是我们要敢于迈出自己的步伐,选准自己的道路,定好自己的目标,坚定自己的信念,然后勇往直前,不懈奋斗,努力实现自己的梦想.

  希望这首诗能够给年轻的我们一些激励和启发,也希望我们对自己再多一份自信,再多一些激情,因为奋斗的青春最美丽!

  相信自己背景音乐~~我的朗诵诗歌是《相信自己》,谁能给帮忙找一下背景音乐,谢谢~~

  这两首都可以……

  思乡曲理查德·克莱德曼

  假如爱有天意张毅

  谁会背食指写的那首诗《相信自己》呀?

  相信未来

  食指

  当蜘蛛网无情地查封了我的炉台

  当灰烬的余烟叹息着贫困的悲哀

  我依然固执地铺平失望的灰烬

  用美丽的雪花写下:相信未来

  当我的紫葡萄化为深秋的露水

  当我的鲜花依偎在别人的情怀

  我依然固执地用凝霜的枯藤

  在凄凉的大地上写下:相信未来

  我要用手指那涌向天边的排浪

  我要用手掌那托住太阳的大海

  摇曳着曙光那枝温暖漂亮的笔杆

  用孩子的笔体写下:相信未来

  我之所以坚定地相信未来

  是我相信未来人们的眼睛

  她有拨开历史风尘的睫毛

  她有看透岁月篇章的瞳孔

  不管人们对于我们腐烂的皮肉

  那些迷途的惆怅、失败的苦痛

  是寄予感动的热泪、深切的同情

  还是给以轻蔑的微笑、辛辣的嘲讽

  我坚信人们对于我们的脊骨

  那无数次的探索、迷途、失败和成功

  一定会给予热情、客观、公正的评定

  是的,我焦急地等待着他们的评定

  朋友,坚定地相信未来吧

  相信不屈不挠的努力

  相信战胜死亡的年轻

  相信未来、热爱生命

有关英文诗歌2

 当你年老时

  William Butler Yeats

  叶芝

  When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

  当你年老鬓白,昏沉欲睡,

  And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

  坐在炉边打盹,取下这本诗集,

  And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

  缓缓读起,梦忆你过去可人的双眸,

  Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

  那脉脉秋水,她们曾经是多么的深情和曼美;

  How many loved your moments of glad grace,

  多少人曾爱过和你美好时光的愉悦,

  And loved your beauty with love false or true,

  多少人又曾或真或假倾慕你的容颜,

  But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

  但唯有一个人爱你圣洁高雅的心灵,

  And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

  爱你那铅华洗尽,年老色衰的憔悴;

  And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,

  你在炽红壁炉前低头沉吟, 喃喃细语,默念曾经消逝的爱情,

  And paced upon the mountains overhead,

  而它们却早已步入连绵峰谷山峦,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

  如同爱你的他,将脸庞藏于那漫天繁星。

有关英文诗歌3

  Tonight I Can Write

  今夜我可以写

  Pablo Neruda

  巴勃罗•聂鲁达

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  Write, for example, "the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance".

  写,譬如,‘夜镶满群星, 而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖’。

  The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

  夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

  我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。

  Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

  如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,

  I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

  在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

  She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

  她爱我,有时我也爱她。

  How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

  怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  To think that I do not have her.

  去想我并不拥用她。

  To feel that I have lost her.

  感觉我已失去她。

  o hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

  去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。

  And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

  诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

  What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

  我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?

  The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

  群星满夜,而她不在我身边。 这就是一切了。

  In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

  远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的空虚因为没有她。

  My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

  我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;

  My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

  我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。

  The same night whitening the same trees.

  相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。

  We, of that time, are no longer the same.

  彼时,我们也不再相似如初。

  I no longer love her, that"s certain, but how I loved her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。

  My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

  我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。

  Another"s. She will be another"s.

  别人的。她将会是别人的。

  As she was before my kisses.

  如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

  Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

  她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。

  I no longer love her, that"s certain, but maybe I love her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。

  Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

  爱情太短,遗忘太长。

  Because through nights like this one

  借着如同今晚的夜,

  I held her in my arms

  我曾拥她入怀

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。

  Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

  这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。

有关英文诗歌4

  IlostmysightwhenIwasfouryearsoldbyfallingoffaboxcarinafreightyardinAtlanticCityandlandingonmyhead.NowIamthirty-two.Icanvaguelyrememberthebrightnessofsunshineandwhatredcoloris.Itwouldbewonderfultoseeagain,butacalamitycandostrangethingstopeople.

  4岁那年在大西洋城,我从货场一辆火车上摔下来,头先着地,于是双目失明。现在我已经32岁了。我还模糊地记得阳光是多么灿烂,红色是多么鲜艳。能恢复视觉固然好,但灾难也能对人产生奇妙的作用。

  ItoccurredtometheotherdaythatImightnothavecometolovelifeasIdoifIhadn’tbeenblind.Ibelieveinlifenow.IamnotsosurethatIwouldhavebelievedinitsodeeply,otherwise.Idon’tmeanthatIwouldprefertogowithoutmyeyes.IsimplymeanthatthelossofthemmademeappreciatethemorewhatIhadleft.

  有一天我突然想到,倘若我不是盲人,我或许不会变得像现在这样热爱生活。现在我相信生活,但我不能肯定如果自己是明眼人,会不会像现在这样深深地相信生活。这并不意味着我宁愿成为盲人,而只是意味着失去视力使我更加珍惜自己其他的能力。

  Life,Ibelieve,asksacontinuousseriesofadjustmentstoreality.Themorereadilyapersonisabletomaketheseadjustments,themoremeaningfulhisownprivateworldbecomes.Theadjustmentisnevereasy.Iwasbewilderedandafraid.ButIwaslucky.Myparentsandmyteacherssawsomethinginme—apotentialtolive,youmightcallit——whichIdidn’tsee,andtheymademewanttofightitoutwithblindness.

  我认为,生活要求人不断地自我调整以适应现实。人愈能及时地进行调整,他的个人世界便愈有意义。调整决非易事。我曾感到茫然害怕,但我很幸运,父母和老师在我身上发现了某种东西——可以称之为活下去的潜力吧——而我自己却没有发现。他们激励我誓与失明拼搏到底。

  ThehardestlessonIhadtolearnwastobelieveinmyself.Thatwasbasic.IfIhadn’tbeenabletodothat,Iwouldhavecollapsedandbecomeachairrockeronthefrontporchfortherestofmylife.WhenIsaybeliefinmyselfIamnottalkingaboutsimplythekindofself-confidencethathelpsmedownaunfamiliarstaircasealone.Thatispartofit.ButImeansomethingbiggerthanthat:anassurancethatIam,despiteimperfections,areal,positivepersonthatsomewhereinthesweeping,intricatepatternofpeoplethereisaspecialplacewhereIcanmakemyselffit.

  我必须学会的最艰难的一课就是相信自己,这是基本条件。如做不到这一点,我的精神就会崩溃,只能坐在前门廊的摇椅中度过余生。相信自己并不仅仅指支持我独自走下陌生的楼梯的那种自信,那是一部分。我指的.是大事:是坚信自己虽然有缺陷,却是一个真正的有进取心的人;坚信在芸芸众生错综复杂的格局当中,自有我可以安身立命的一席之地。

  Ittookmeyearstodiscoverandstrengthenthisassurance.Ithadtostartwiththemostelementarythings.Onceamangavemeanindoorbaseball,IthoughthewasmockingmeandIwashurt.“Ican’tusethis,”Isaid.“Takeitwithyou,”heurgedme,”androllitaround.“Thewordsstuckinmyhead.”Rollitaround!”ByrollingtheballIcouldhearwhereitwent.ThisgavemeanideahowtoachieveagoalIhadthoughtimpossible:playingbaseball.AtPhiladelphia’sOverbrookSchoolfortheBlindIinventedasuccessfulvariationofbaseball.Wecalleditgroundball.

  我花了很长时间才树立并不断加强这一信念。这要从最简单的事做起。有一次一个人给我一个室内玩的棒球,我以为他在嘲笑我,心里很难受。“我不能使这个。”我说。“你拿去,”他竭力劝我,“在地上滚。”他的话在我脑子里生了根。“在地上滚!”滚球使我听见它朝哪儿滚动。我马上想到一个我曾认为不可能达到的目标:打棒球。在费城的奥弗布鲁克盲人学校,我发明了一种很受人欢迎的棒球游戏,我们称它为地面球。

  AllmylifeIhavesetaheadofisaseriesofgoalsandthentriedtoreachthem,oneatatime.Ihadtolearnmylimitations.ItwasnogoodtotryforsomethingIknewatthestartwaswildlyoutofreachbecausethatonlyinvitedthebitternessoffailure.IwouldfailsometimesanywaybutontheaverageImadeprogress.

  我这一辈子给自己树立了一系列目标,然后努力去达到,一次一个。我必须了解自己能力有限,若开始就知道某个目标根本达不到却硬要去实现,那不会有任何好处,因为那只会带来失败的苦果。我有时也失败过,但一般来说总有进步。